Sunday, 15 May 2016

A Little More About Me

Hi,

I thought I might start this thing with a post on a bit about myself rather than some ranty post where I give off about something and anyone who's reading this thinks I'm some grumpy argumentative person who does nothing but complain. 'Cause I'm really not like that!

I'm a student at Queen's University Belfast studying Physics. I'll be moving into a flat with one of my best friends in September which I'm really excited about. It'll be a small little flat, perfect for the two of us. Also, it will smell fab - ALL THE TIME - because I love incense and she loves candles. We also like Harry Potter. It may turn into a miniature Hogwarts. We see absolutely no issue whatsoever with this.

I'm the kind of person who prefers to have only a few close friends. Since I moved to uni I have 3 close friends, but they have become family in quite a short space of time. They mean the world to me and I'm not sure how much they realise that. I'm not always great with expressing emotion to people.

Nature and open spaces make me so happy. I love nothing more than walking along a country lane on a bright calm day. There's a place by the sea where I love to spend my summers. It's on the west coast of Ireland. If you were to go into the water and keep going, the next land you would encounter would be America. The water is cold but refreshing. The air is salty but calming. If I could go anywhere, it would almost always be there. (Sometimes the warmth of somewhere more southern or the mystery of a new place would be nice too!)

Possibly one of my favourite things is this: "What if soulmates are because our atoms were next to each other in the nebula where we were created and it's our atoms trying to find each other again?"

If you have any questions, just ask!

Paige x

No comments:

Post a Comment